Thursday, June 24, 2010

Don't Forget.

Why does everyone settle to live in a suburban house, and have 2-3 kids?
I thought everyone had dream, and they worked hard to get them...
It always seems like people find a boyfriend or girlfriend and they just don't wanna keep going.
They throw in the towel, buy a house, have kids and die...
Honestly I think that's the reason I don't want a relationship.
I don't wanna be tied down, or ever feel like I want to settle.
I don't want to be tempted by a female trying to rip away my dreams from my cold dead hands.

I intend on living,
Soon, I will be a partner with the world,
Circulating light throughout the world.
I'm gonna be great,
and finish the journey I started.

Sigue Lluviendo.

1 comment:

  1. Bueno entregale a Dios tus sueƱos y tus deseos que el hara lo mejor para ti.
    T.Q.M.

    ReplyDelete